This 3-piece knife set features three of the most important knives in any kitchen. The paring knife for smaller scale jobs, like peeling vegetables and segmenting citrus, the utility knife for cleaning, peeling, and slicing small fruits and vegetables, and the all-rounder chef’s knife for chopping herbs, slicing meat, dicing onions, and much more.
TWIN Signature knives are precision stamped from a single piece of proprietary special formula German steel, resulting in lighter weight knives that do not compromise sharpness. Combined with the ZWILLING signature ice-hardening technique, these FRIODUR blades are harder, sharper, they will NOT STAIN or chip, and they retain their sharpness longer. To ensure an ideal cutting angle, the sharp laser-controlled edge is honed and hand-finished by the most skilled artisans. The three-rivet handle embedded with the ZWILLING logo provides optimum durability.
- Includes 4-inch paring, 6-inch utility, and 8-inch chef's knife
- Special formula high carbon NO STAIN steel
- One-piece precision-stamped blade for a lighter weight knife without sacrificing strength
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer
- Ergonomic polymer handle is perfectly bonded to full tang
- 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention
- Made in Germany
- Traditional, three-rivet design is embedded with ZWILLING J.A. Henckels logo