100% extra-long staple Combed Cotton from Garnier-Thiebaut Linens
Cotton: We use extra-long staple Cotton to weave our products. This premium quality of cotton with long fibers results in a stronger, softer and more durable fabric.
Hotel Collection: For over 185 years, we have been manufacturing linens for the most prestigious Hotels and Restaurants around the world.
Here are a few general tips to preserve the longevity of your Garnier-Thiebaut linens:
- In case of stains, the key is to act quickly. The longer you wait, the harder it will get to make the stain disappear.
- Do not overload the washer/dryer machine and unfold linens before placing them in the washer/dryer.
- Natural fibers such as cotton and linen will always shrink to some extent. Be sure to allow for shrinkage.
- Avoid mixing natural fibers and synthetic fibers in the same laundry load.
- Never iron a stain.
-To avoid creases, pull linens off the tumble dryer before they dry completely and fold them (or iron if necessary). Filling your dryer only half way also helps prevent wrinkles. Never over-dry your linens.
- Keep your linens in a dark, cool and dry area.
Designed, Weaved, & Crafted High Quality Linens In France Since 1833