Discover. Savor. Connect.
La Cuisine is passionate about building relationships around the table. Through our partnerships, we strive to strengthen our community by learning and laughing together.
What’s the one food you’ve always wanted to cook but have never had the confidence to try? Are you planning date night and want something fun and unique to enjoy together?
Transform your culinary skills in exciting new ways. Join the Gallatin Valley's highly talented chefs and instructors who will teach you how to prepare international cuisine, sharpen your culinary skills or simply enjoy an engaging and fun environment with other passionate foodies and curious friends. La Cuisine delivers demonstration and hands-on cooking and entertaining classes to help you meet your goals. We have options for every age and skill level, including classes specifically designed for kids, 11 and older.
Schedule a private cooking class as a corporate team-building activity, host a bridal or bachelor party, or arrange an intimate “girls nite” out! Learn more about La Cuisine cooking class options to decide which one is the right fit....
- We offer hands on, partial hands-on, and demonstration classes.
- Hands on classes are space limited.
- Partial “hands-on” classes have a maximum participation of 15 individuals to ensure adequate time for individualized support.
- Demonstration classes may allow up to 18 participants.
- Expect that you may be working alongside a partner. If you do not attend with a friend, you may be working with someone you hadn't met before the class.
- Please wear comfortable, clean clothing and shoes, with the option to roll up your sleeves and tie back your hair.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to get checked in and wash your hands, preparing for class to begin on time.
- Classes will typically last a maximum of 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
- Please review our Class Policies before attending, especially the Beverage/BYOB Policy.
REGISTER NOW... Spaces are limited and sell out quickly