Position: Part-Time Hospitality Associate, up to 20 hrs/week
Job Duties: The optimum candidate will be able to support the development and delivery of cooking and entertaining classes, in addition to, and more specifically:
- Be a self-starter who is willing to think creatively and have a growth mindset
- Support the retail operations including attendance at evening cooking classes and events as needed, assist with merchandising displays, customer sales, and preparing and cleaning the kitchen/classroom
- Assist with the creative design of class topics and menus, identify nutritional characteristics, allergens, and/or assist with the development of recipes
- Demonstrate a passion for hospitality, cooking, and building relationships around the table
- Flexible availability Tue - Sat, including 1-2 evenings a week
Required Qualifications: An individual who is highly detail orientated, self-motivated with attentiveness to deadlines, and a thoughtful problem solver is required. The applicant should have experience in either retail, food service or hospitality/entertaining related tasks and be able to provide a portfolio of past work, demonstrating a skillset to meet the outlined job duties. Life experience counts.
Strong writing skills are essential! The ability to write class and recipe descriptions, proof content, and demonstrate creative word-smithing will certainly rise your application to the top.
Outstanding Qualifications: Experience working in a professional kitchen, bakery or food related business.
Pay Range: Dependent upon experience; in addition to unparalleled job experience and opportunities for significant advancement in both salary and position
Position begins no later than 10 September. The best applicant will not only have a part time professional opportunity now, but with top-notch performance, a potential full-time career as the business grows.
To apply, please email a resume and detailed cover letter to Tina@lacuisine-bozeman.com