Position: Part-Time Marketing Associate, up to 20 hrs/week
Job Duties: The optimum candidate will be able to support the development and delivery of social media, advertising, and marketing communications in addition to, and more specifically:
- Be a self-starter who is willing to think creatively and have a growth mindset
- Support the retail operations including attendance at evening cooking classes and events as needed, assist with merchandising displays, customer sales, and preparing and cleaning the kitchen/classroom
- Collect and analyze data to identify customer trends and needs; evaluate class feedback and customer satisfaction while pinpointing efforts needed for growth and improvement
- Monitor and support the organization’s social media platforms, adjusting outreach efforts as needed
- Write and deliver communications through email, newsletters and web content
Required Qualifications: An individual with marketing experience and is highly detail orientated, self-motivated with attentiveness to deadlines, and a thoughtful problem solver is required. The applicant should have experience in either retail or business related tasks and be able to provide a portfolio of past work, demonstrating a skillset to meet the outlined job duties.
Strong writing skills are essential! The ability to write web copy, proof content, and demonstrate creative word-smithing will certainly rise your application to the top.
Preferred Qualifications: Either a current degree seeking or degreed individual with knowledge of and/or experience using the Building a Story Brand template/book by Donald Miller will enhance a candidate’s ability to embrace our messaging intentions and expectations. Advanced skills related to video and photo editing are an extra bonus.
Pay Range: Dependent upon experience; in addition to unparalleled job experience and opportunities for significant advancement in both salary and position
Position begins no later than 10 September. The best applicant will have a potential full-time career as the business grows, should s/he desire it.
To apply, please email a resume and detailed cover letter to Tina@lacuisine-bozeman.com