Position: Retail Associate, 10- 20 hrs/week
Job Duties: The optimum candidate will be able to deliver unparalleled customer service, in addition to, and more specifically:
- Be a self-starter who is willing to think creatively and have a growth mindset
- A background and interest in cooking and/or entertaining and the companionable supplies and tools
- Support the retail operations including attendance at evening cooking classes and events as needed
- Create and manage well organized and fully stocked merchandise displays, and complete customer sales
- Demonstrate a passion for creating a beautiful and welcoming home, cooking, and building community
- Deliver customer service that is supportive, thoughtful and proactive
Required Qualifications: A thoughtful and creative individual who is highly detail orientated, self-motivated with attentiveness to deadlines, and a thoughtful problem solver is required. The applicant should have experience in either retail or hospitality related tasks.
Associates must have some monthly availability on evenings and Saturdays to support regular business activities of classes and open hours of Tue - Sat 10-5:30.
Pay Range: Competitive with local rates, dependent upon experience
Position begins immediately. The best applicant will not only have a part-time professional opportunity now, but with top-notch performance, a potential full-time career as the business grows.
To apply, please email a resume and detailed cover letter to Tina@lacuisine-bozeman.com