Position: Retail Associate, up to 20 hrs/week
Job Duties: The optimum candidate will be able to deliver unparalleled customer service, in addition to, and more specifically:
- Be a self-starter who is willing to think creatively and have a growth mindset
- Support the retail operations including attendance at evening cooking classes and events as needed
- Create and manage well organized and fully stocked merchandise displays, and complete customer sales
- Demonstrate a passion for creating a beautiful and welcoming home, cooking, and building community
- Deliver customer service that is supportive, thoughtful and proactive
Required Qualifications: A thoughtful and creative individual who is highly detail orientated, self-motivated with attentiveness to deadlines, and a thoughtful problem solver is required. The applicant should have experience in either retail or hospitality related tasks.
Pay Range: Competitive with local rates, dependent upon experience
Position begins no later than 10 September. The best applicant will not only have a part-time professional opportunity now, but with top-notch performance, a potential full-time career as the business grows.
To apply, please email a resume and detailed cover letter to Tina@lacuisine-bozeman.com