Alu Pro 5 Ceramic cookware features innovative, energy-efficient technology, with a thoughtfully-constructed, toxic-free ceramic nonstick coating. Sear perfectly tender steak, sauté vegetables, and pan-fry dumplings in this just-the-right-size 10-inch fry pan.
Renowned for beautifully constructed, high-performance cookware that’s revered by professional chefs across the globe, DEMEYERE now brings you Ceraforce Ceramic Nonstick Coating. The Ceraforce ceramic nonstick coating is a revolutionary coating designed with responsible materials and is made without the use of PFAS, PFOA, PTFE, lead, and cadmium. The ceramic peaks and valleys minimize the need for cooking oil so you can create healthier meals.
The cold forged pure aluminum construction provides fast and even heating, with no hot spots. And the aluminum construction is lightweight, making it ideal for everyday cooking. The Triplinduc base is designed to heat faster and more efficiently on induction stovetops, and it protects the pan from warping. Durable and dishwasher-safe, the ceramic coating lets you enjoy quick release and easy clean up.
- Non-toxic ceramic nonstick coating made without the use of PFAS, PFOA, PTFE, lead, and cadmium
- Ceramic coating is extremely scratch resistant – safe to use with metal utensils
- Sturdy, cold forged aluminum construction – lightweight and easy to maneuver
- Ergonomic, stainless-steel handles are securely riveted
- Innovative rim design – flared for mess-free pouring and trimmed for added durability and reduced chipping and peeling
- Triplinduc base won’t warp and heats quickly on induction–30% more energy efficient on induction than competitors
- Compatible with all cooking surfaces, including induction
- Oven safe to 400°F – low to medium heat recommended on stovetops
- Dishwasher safe
- Designed in Belgium, handcrafted in Italy
- 10" fry pan