This 2.9-quart pan with tempered glass lid is the ultimate multi-tasker in the kitchen. Its high sloped sides make it ideal for sautéing, frying, braising, and more and it’s perfect for dishes that are browned on the stovetop and finished in the oven. The heavyweight glass lid locks in moisture so you can expect flavorful results, and you can conveniently monitor cooking without removing the lid. Cast iron possesses exceptional heat-retaining qualities, so the pan heats evenly throughout. And when it’s time to serve, you can bring this elegant pan straight to the table.
Rooted in French culinary heritage, STAUB cookware is beloved by professional and home chefs for its exquisite craftsmanship, exceptional performance, and timeless beauty. Each piece of STAUB cookware effortlessly and elegantly transitions from the oven to the table - you can cook and serve in the same dish. These heirloom pieces can be lovingly passed from generation to generation.
- 2.9-quart cast iron pan with high sloped sides that’s ideal for sautéing, frying, braising, and more
- Textured black matte enamel interior requires no seasoning and ensures exceptional browning, and heat retention and distribution
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including induction
- Tight-fitting tempered glass lid retains moisture and allows for easy monitoring during cooking
- Features a long handle and helper handle for safe and efficient maneuvering.
- Chip resistant and dishwasher safe
- Requires no seasoning
- Oven safe up to 500°F
- Made in France