The sleek sous vide stick brings restaurant-level temperature control to home cooking. The elegantly designed compact sous vide stick offers an LED-touch display, a stainless-steel heating cover with a minimum and maximum water level sensor built in, plus a handy timer function. Precise temperature control ensures food is cooked to the exact doneness you choose. Equipped with an integrated clamp, the sous vide stick can be used with any pot in the kitchen, no special equipment is needed. And the stick can be used in conjunction with ZWILLING Fresh & Save vacuum seal reusable bags.
Sous vide is a cooking technique that uses gentle water bath cooking under vacuum seal to achieve precise temperatures in your finished product. Cook a steak sous vide to the exact temperature you prefer, then finish it off by searing in a pan just before serving. Sous vide cooking is ideal for prepping meals in advance, giving you ultimate control in the kitchen.
ZWILLING Enfinigy is the revolutionary electrics line that mixes German engineering and innovation with a fresh, sleek design. This gorgeous line combines modern aesthetics with high-performance features and the longest warranties in the industry. Accessories can be added to many of the products for even more robust functionality.
- Sleek and compact: 3.75-inches (with clamp) x 12.4-inches
- LED touch control and hidden display when powered off – lends a clean, modern design to your kitchen
- Temperature control precise to 0.1°F-0.3°F
- Handy timer function
- Stick features clear minimum and maximum water level markings
- Integrated clamp so stick can be attached to any pot in the kitchen
- Cool-touch handle – is safe and energy efficient
- Removable parts and hygienic seamless surfaces – ensure easy cleanup
- State-of the-art high performance – so you can get your task done faster
- Enfinigy electrics offers the longest warranties in the industry
- Sous vide cooking is ideal for prepping meals ahead – giving you ultimate control in the kitchen
- Available in black or silver/white