Expertly constructed for demanding chefs, DEMEYERE Essential brings professional-level cookware to the home kitchen. The do-everything 3-quart sauté pan is ideal for everyday cooking, like searing chicken breasts, braising one-pot meals, and sautéing veggies.
The durable 5-ply construction boasts optimal heat distribution, conduction, and retention. This guarantees even cooking from rim to rim, for succulent stews, browned meats, and seared salmon. Don’t worry about cooking at high temperatures – the signature flat base stability prevents warping.
Enjoy chef-friendly features like stay-cool, 18/10 stainless-steel handles that are securely riveted. The convenient helper handle allows for easy maneuvering. The perfect-fit lid provides energy-efficient insulation for slow-braised meats and fluffy rice dishes. The ample, tall sides help reduce messy splatter on the stovetop while the perfect pouring edge ensures no-mess cooking and serving.
- 5-ply construction ensures outstanding heat conduction and retention
- Flat base stability—pan won’t warp when heated
- Stay-cool, 18/10 stainless-steel riveted handles
- Perfect pouring edge for no-mess cooking
- Perfect-fit lid provides energy-efficient insulation
- Compatible on all cooking surfaces, including induction
- Oven and broiler safe to 500°F
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in Belgium