For centuries, cooks have taken advantage of the natural heat retention and redistribution properties of cast iron. Staub builds on this tradition with our enameled cast iron cookware. Black matte enamel inside and cooking surface creates a culinary advantage for better browning, braising, and roasting. Colorful enamel outside adds flare to your kitchen and table. Safe for use on all types of heat sources, including gas, electric, and induction, and oven safe up to 500°F. Chip resistant and dishwasher safe. Made in France.
- Guaranteed grilling stripes thanks to the special grooves on the pan.
- Perfectly juicy and tender frying of steaks, chicken and turkey fillets
- Grilling grooves collect the fat
- Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill
- Cast iron is durable and easy to clean