Since 1731, ZWILLING J.A. Henckels has been recognized worldwide as a symbol of quality, innovation and design. Crafted with over 280 years of knife-making expertise, ZWILLING Toro Steak Knives are a must for whenever meat is on the menu. They are fabricated from high-quality NITRIUM steel, a nitrogen-rich formula that boasts enhanced cutting power, impressive hardness, and improved cutting-edge durability. The precision-stamped blades ensure exceptional, long-lasting sharpness. From tri-tip to pork chops, these durable blades will effortlessly slice through even the thickest cuts of meat. The unique handles are crafted from reddish-brown palisander wood, tan holm oak, and blue Micarta linen. Appealing to the eye, these multi-colored handles also offer a comfortable, secure grip. Show them off in their handsome wood case, which protects the blades while making this set the perfect gift.
- Made in Spain
- Fabricated from nitrogen-rich NITRIUM steel for increased hardness, enhanced cutting power, and improved cutting-edge durability
- One-piece precision-stamped blades offer exceptional long-lasting sharpness
- Multi-colored handles - Micarta, holm oak, and palisander
- Ergonomic handles have secure stainless steel rivets
- Handsome wooden case for safe and stylish storage
- Hand wash only
- Set of 4.