Exceptionally durable nonstick cookware with Italian flair
- Ultimate scratch and wear resistance
- Superior heat retention and distribution
- Ergonomic, V-shaped stainless-steel handles
ZWILLING Vitale combines the best of Italian design with exceptional German engineering so you can enjoy high-performance, hassle-free cooking. Braise or stew one-pot dinners for the family and guests in this roomy 6-quart Dutch oven. You can expect long-lasting use with this beautifully crafted, Italian-made cookware designed for everyday cooking.
The ultra-durable, 3-layer Granitium nonstick coating is constructed with ceramic particles and reinforced with hardening speckles for increased scratch and wear resistance. Combined with a fast-heating thick aluminum body, Vitale boasts superior heat retention and distribution for even cooking. Scratch resistant, Vitale is safe to use with metal utensils. Enjoy oven safe cooking up to 500°F and stovetop cooking on gas, ceramic, electric, and halogen stovetops.
The tempered glass lids lock in moisture and let you monitor the cooking process. Boasting spill-free pouring rims and maximum comfort and maneuverability thanks to the ergonomic, stainless-steel loop handles, ZWILLING Vitale is conveniently dishwasher safe.
- Roomy 6-quart Dutch oven ideal for braising and stewing; perfect for one-pot dinners
- Ultra-durable Granitium nonstick coating constructed with ceramic particles and reinforced with hardening speckles
- Hardening speckles are super scratch and wear resistant - safe to use with metal utensils
- Thick aluminum body for superior heat retention and distribution resulting in even cooking
- Fast heating, extremely pure aluminum body
- Ergonomic, stainless-steel, stay-cool loop handles for easy maneuverability
- No drip pouring rim
- Tempered glass lid to monitor cooking
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Compatible with gas, ceramic, electric, and halogen stovetops
- Easy-to-clean exterior ceramic coating – dishwasher safe
- Net weight: 5.73 lbs
- Upper diameter: 9.45 in